The library is still open
In the library it must be seen to that the occupancy does not exceed 25% and the 2+2 movement restriction must be adhered to.
It is compulsory to wear a mask.
Hand disinfectant can be found at the main door, in the reading halls and in the computer class.
Using the elevator in the main building is allowed for one family or one person at a time.
The use of activity rooms and tools is allowed only for one person at the time for up to 30 minutes.
Library computer workstations can be used for up to 30 minutes.
Playing computer games is not possible at the library.
It is possible to pre-order books via the e-catalogue ESTER
To receive the ordered books, you don’t necessarily have to come to the library. Rather, you can:
- authorize someone either on paper or digitally. A digitally signed authorization can be sent at See e-posti aadress on spämmirobotite eest kaitstud. Selle nägemiseks peab su veebilehitsejas olema JavaSkript sisse lülitatud.. The form can be found on our home page: https://www.luts.ee/Lugejablanketid/volikiri.pdf
- use the Linked Patrons service, i.e. your books can be picked up by a reader with whom your account is linked in the library program. You can read more about the Linked Patrons service at: https://www.luts.ee/index.php/raamatukogu-kasutamine/karglaenutus
- order your books to a parcel machine (you’ll have to pay for the postage) https://www.luts.ee/index.php/teenused/pakiautomaaditeenus
- order your books to a smart locker https://www.luts.ee/index.php/teenused/laenutuskapp
You can renew the due date of your checked-out items without leaving home:
- by your account via the e-catalogue ESTER
- by calling the telephone number 7361380
- by sending an email at See e-posti aadress on spämmirobotite eest kaitstud. Selle nägemiseks peab su veebilehitsejas olema JavaSkript sisse lülitatud.
To pay for your overdue charges or paid services:
- use a bank transfer as the first choice. More information at: https://www.luts.ee/index.php/raamatukogu-kasutamine/viivis
- paying on site, use the contactless payment as the first choice, the card payment as the second choice or cash as the last choice.
Returning books, periodicals and other items:
- our return box enables 24/7 contact-free return of items. Return boxes are situated outside the library main building and branch libraries.
As of March 11st, 2021, the following restrictions apply at the library in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Inside the library, all contact events are prohibited. The use of activity rooms and tools is allowed for only individually.
We will let our readers know all the rules both on our website www.luts.ee and in social media.